This is ❤ ❤ ❤
- 60 g raw cashew nuts
- 140 g sundried tomatoes (drained, in oil)
- 3 – 4 small capers
- 1/4 of tsp garlic
- salt and lemon juice to taste
- add water if you prefer it more spreadable
- bunch of cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- basil leaves to garnish
- rye crackers
- Soak cashews for couple of hours, preferably overnight.
- Oven roast tomatoes: sprinkle with olive oil and salt. Bake at 200ºC vent for 30 – 40 mins.
- Mix soaked cashews, sundried tomatoes, salt, capers, garlic and lemon juice using a food processor.
- Serve with rye crackers. Garnish with roasted cherry tomatoes and basil leaves.