This is one of the easiest gifts ever. And a really good one too. Served with oat crackers makes a great appetizer.
- young goat cheese
- dried or fresh thyme, basil, rosemary
- red peppers
- extra virgin olive oil
- Mix everything in a bowl, than transfer to a jar. All the ingredients should be covered with oil. Let marinate at least 2 days.
Sesame and nigella oat crackers
- 200 g rolled oats
- 40 g butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 – 70 g water
- 1 – 2 Tbsp nigella or sesame
- Finely grind rolled oats into a flour consistency.
- Mix oats, salt, seeds and baking powder. Add butter (or coconut oil if using) and evenly mix with hands.
- Add water, mix and let sit. Oats will soak up. It it gets too dry, add a bit more water.
- Form a ball and place it between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll as thin as possible.
- Bake at 180ºc for 20 mins.
Back to Last minute DIY Christmas gifts