Cranberries and pistachios. Red and green. Christmas par excellence.
- 150 g rolled oats
- 50 g butter or coconut oil
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 70 – 100 g water
- 30 g peeled salted pistachios
- 50 g dried cranberries
- chocolate to garnish
- Roughly chop cranberries and pistachios.
- Finely grind rolled oats into a flour consistency.
- Mix oats and baking powder. Add butter (or coconut oil fi using) and evenly mix with hands. Add nuts and cranberries.
- Add water, mix and let sit. Oats will soak up. It it gets too dry, add a bit more water.
- Make small balls and form a thin cookie. Bake at 180º for 20-30 mins depending on thickness. Let cool and garnish with melted chocolate.
Back to Last minute DIY Christmas gifts