Carrot cake upgrade Nº1: coconut carrot bites
I love coconut balls, but usually they’re made of butter or coconut oil, sugar, powdered milk and coconut flakes. I wanted to try something else. Healthier and more fresh. And since too much fat blows up my sugar, I wanted something without any additional fat. After many tries I finally came up with the recipe I adore. It’s actually raw coconut carrot cake upgrade.
- raw coconut carrot cake recipe
- coconut oil (I didn’t use it, but you can always add a spoon or two)
- coconut flakes
- Follow raw coconut carrot cake instructions.
- If using additional coconut oil, stir in the mixture and let sit overnight.
- Make small balls and roll them in coconut flakes.