A healthier vegan nut free nutella. Coconut milk and chocolate. No added sugar. That’s about it! Love it 🙂
- 400 ml coconut milk (emulsified, I used Vegalife)
- 4 tsp unsweetened cocoa
- 80 g milk chocolate (I used Balance Stevia by Klingele)
- Melt chocolate over water bath. Gently whisk in cocoa.
- Heath up coconut milk. Do not overheat. It just needs to have the same temperature as chocolate. Mix in the chocolate.
- Pour into jars, let cool and store in a fridge overnight. It will harden get spreadable consistency. Voilà!